Monday, April 16, 2012

Weebly

Our assignment was to create a personal portfolio using the web design site weebly.com

I liked that weebly was drag and drop. You could choose the template you wanted and drag it into the editing pane. You could also drag different elements onto your template, like paragraphs and pictures. All of this was done in the browser without having to download anything.

The only real challenge was the speed of the site. It is slow to begin with, and sometimes it slows down to to point of timing out.

I would give this site a 7. The features are great, the speed makes it a little cumbersome sometimes.

I would use this to create a personal portfolio of my school work. Also to make an online album of my classroom activities. Being montessori trained, it would be nice to have all my written down activities digitized and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment